[Trace-users] VRF Water

Michael Chavez mchavez at sumacinc.com
Wed Apr 2 07:57:25 PDT 2014

Trace users,

Did anybody have modeled an VRF - Water system? I'm trying to model this system and I have had some problems:

-          The system consists in several evaporator units located on each office, these evaporators works whit one condensing unit for each floor. All condensing units are cooled by one cooling tower located on the roof.

-          I have tried to create one WSHP  plant for each floor, delete the cooling tower of each one and create a new cooling tower for all plants. Like a next image:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF4E59.E93F0130]

-          Whit this, the calculation results shows only the first WSHP plant, and the cooling tower does not work properly.

Have you got any idea for modeling this system.?

Thanks for your help,

Michael

SUMAC
Michael Chávez | Analista LEED Energía Jr.

Tel: +511.253.5355 (Lima, Perú)
Tel: +593.4.600.0613 (Guayaquil, Ecuador)
Tel: + 571.3151985 (Bogotá, Colombia)
Tel: +1.773.857.7906 (Chicago, USA)
mchavez at sumacinc.com<mailto:mchavez at sumacinc.com>
www.sumacinc.com<http://www.sumacinc.com>