[Trace-users] Trace-users Digest, Vol 62, Issue 2

Page, Grant B Grant.Page at masonandhanger.com
Mon Mar 3 09:33:34 PST 2014

John, you need to download and complete Table 1.4 from the EAp2 credit resource section of the LEED online website. I would suggest getting the December 2012 version as it's organized much better than the prior versions. That input file is a pain to fill out, but does help organize your energy model better.

As an aside, in Trace, from the "View" menu, there is a "Entered Values" pick in the pull down which can help see all the inputs for your Trace modeling.

Grant Page, P.E.

Message: 1