[Trace-users] Ventilation VAV

Keith Swartz KSwartz at seventhwave.org
Thu May 7 14:20:57 PDT 2015

Oscar,

You can override the baseline ventilation to match the proposed. In the “Options” tab of “Create Systems” click on the “Advanced Options” in the upper right.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D088E1.CB0CD7A0]

The “System-Level Ventilation Overrides” section is in the lower right. Unfortunately the entry is not cfm but % of peak design fan airflow.
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D088E1.CB0CD7A0]

Keith Swartz, PE
Senior Energy Engineer | Seventhwave | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
(formerly Energy Center of Wisconsin)
608.210.7123 | www.seventhwave.org<http://www.seventhwave.org/>