[TRNSYS-users] Information on Unit 0 (Equation Calculator)

Avesani Stefano stefano.avesani at eurac.edu
Wed Aug 8 05:40:05 PDT 2012

GT(x,y) returns 1 if x>y. It returns 0 if x<y.

The same approach for all other comparative operators.

The idea is therefore to create in the equation an output equal to the parameter you need (the quantity to be used in case of "true" = 1 ) times the "if" statement that in TRNSYS (based on FORTRAN code) is "...*GT(x,y)*..."

Cheers
Stefano