[TRNSYS-users] Informatiuon

Brembilla Christian christian.brembilla at aalto.fi
Mon Aug 13 01:29:24 PDT 2012

Dear TRNSYS users,

I upgrade the TESS library, I actually use the v. 17.01 and Simulöation studio 17.01.0016.

Unfortunately when I try to run my program, TRNSYS gives me the following error:

"TRNSYS Message 105: A type was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file.

Reported information: Type 645 could not be located in either the trndll.dll or in external dll- Please relink the TRNDI.dll including this Type or make sure an external DLL in the \UserLib\DebugDLLs and \UserLib\ReleaseDLLs folders contain the Type"

I checked only the folders debug and release, but I cannot find exactly the TYPE645.dll

Type 645 is a controller so I suppose that is TESSControllerLibrary_v.17.01Debug.dll

By the way before upgrade TESS library the program worked well, somebody could help me

how and where to find the correct library, otherwise is there any other possibilities to resolve

the problem?

Thanks in advance

C.B.