[TRNSYS-users] Using Heat pump type 927

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Aug 14 06:40:04 PDT 2012

Dear Amdi,

There is indeed documentation for that component in the
TESS GHP Library Mathematical Reference and the TESS HVAC Library
Mathematical Reference (please make sure that you are using the latest
TRNSYS 17.1 and TESS Libraries 17.1.01 from your TRNSYS Distributor) in
the ".Tess ModelsDocumentation" directory. Please refer to that. I will
also see if I can find that publication at TESS.

Best regards,

Matt
Duffy

On 2012-08-09 07:10, Amdi Worm wrote:

> Dear Trnsys users

I'm writing my master thesis simulation heat pump-systems for low-energy
housing in northern Europe. I'm using type 927 as heat-pump type, and
would like know if any of you have done some validation on this type
comparing it to some experimental setups with measurement of output
values like the output values from the type 927?.
> And another
question:
> Who has created the type 927? I would like to have the
mathematical description of the type if it exists.
> I would also like
to know if it is possible to get the publication: Heat pump modelling in
Trnsys by Jeff Thornton, august 1997.
> Best regards
> Amdi Worm

Esbensen consulting engineers A/S , Denmark & student at the Engineering
College of Aarhus.