[TRNSYS-users] trnsys16 with matlab R2010(a)

Jin Moon gilerbert73 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 03:45:06 PDT 2012

Dear,

Currently, I am trying to connect trnsys16 and matlab R2010(a) for
using type155. What I have been done so far are,

1. Installed Type155.dll for Matlab2010a in the "Trnsys16\Exe" folder.
2. Added Matlab's "bin\win32" folder on the windows search path.
3. Then, opened and ran the example project "Calling Matlab.TPF" in
the "Trnsys16\Examples\Calling Matlab" folder

The result is "Invalid floating point operation." without any further process.

Has anybody experienced a similar thing and got a solution for this?

I sincerely appreciate your helps in advance.

Jin