[TRNSYS-users] Bug in Proforma ?

KEILHOLZ Werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Thu Aug 23 05:27:52 PDT 2012

Dear Philippe,

There is a known limitation in Simulation Studio which does not allow to use a value inside a cycle to size another cycle.

In other words, all variables defining sizes for cycles should be defined outside any cycles.

We hope to lift this limitation in a future version of Simulation Studio.

Sincerely,

Werner keilholz