[TRNSYS-users] range check error

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Mon Dec 10 04:17:42 PST 2012

Hi Karol,

the reason fort he range check error is surface 19 of your building:

*** Fatal Error at time   :      6992.000000

    Generated by Unit     :     9

    Generated by Type     :    56

    Message               : Error in automatic heat transfer calculation
for surface  19 or its adjacent surface!:

Automatic heat transfer calculation is only allowed on surfaces within a
zone. Please check building input file (.bui)!

Unfortunately, the pointer was set wrong in type56 such that the error
message couldn’t be printer. This will be fixed in the next Update.

Best,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____