[TRNSYS-users] SIMULINK function for TRNSYS

saleh saadi salehsnjsaadi404 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 20:11:39 PST 2012

TRNSYS Users,

I have developed some models in SIMULINK and planing to use some types in TRNSYS 16.

I tried using TYPE155 for the co-simulation between SIMULINK and TRNSYS via MATLAB  but I found it so slow. I found an article written back in 2009 about the possibility of linking the SIMULINK models with TRNSYS TYPEs using some S functions directly without using TYPE155. Is there a way to get access to this or an example?

Your help is appreciated.

regards,
Saleh AL Saadi
PhD Student