[TRNSYS-users] Defining transparent wall

Martin Ssembatya mssembatya at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 00:26:44 PST 2012

Hello there,

I am using TRNSYS 16 to estimate the total cooling requirement of three
temporally built structures. One of the structures is a tent whose vertical
walls contain like 50 percent plastic transparent parts. How can i create a
layer and define it to be transparent to the incoming radiation?? I know
that this must be having a huge effect on the total cooling requirement.
Can someone please help me with some ideas how this can be done?!

Thanks
Martin