[TRNSYS-users] Yazaki chiller unit model

Martin Ssembatya mssembatya at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:51:35 PST 2012

Hello there,

I have been modelling a solar ooling system that uses one of the YAazaki
chiller models. I used type 107 for the modelling of the absorption chiller
partly because i did not have satisfactory chiller performance data from
the manufacturer to model the chiller unit, but alos because i did not have
enough time and compiling language to create my own model for this chiller.
*But on using type 107 for this purpose, i am not getting satifactory
results from my simulation i.e. the chilling energy is always too low
compared to the rated capacity of the chiller regardless of the season of
the year, including summer periods with high insolation values. Is there
any one who could have created a TRNSYS model for any Yazaki absorption
chiller unit? If yes, can you kindly help me with that model you created
and to use it in my simulation and see its effect on results. I will be
very grateful. *
**
Best regards
Martin