[TRNSYS-users] problems with saving a Macro including Sub-Macros and the project size inside Macros

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Dec 20 10:03:01 PST 2012

> Furthermore I have problems with the project size in Macros. The
> project size inside some Macros is smaller then the main project size
> which I have set in the Control Cards (also see the screenshot in the
> attachment). Even worse, it is not longer possible to scroll in these
> Macros.

This one I can help you with.  Set the default project size to a size
big enough to hold your largest macro/project.  The default size can be
set with the File-->Settings menu.  Set this size before you open any
projects - then all projects and macros will have this default size.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com