[TRNSYS-users] Message 199

Matteo Menin matteomenin87 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 06:42:42 PST 2012

Dear all,

I'm trying to run a simulation with Type860, that modelling a PCM storage,
but before the simualtion starts the run stops and I find in the LST file
those messages:

*Message: The following Types were loaded from TRANDII.dll: Type65
Message: The following Types were loaded from "TRANDII.dll": Type860

TRNSYS Message 199: TRNSYS found at least one user DLL in the UserLib
directory. (Note: Only DLL's including Typesthat are used in the simulation
are loaded)
Reported information: 1 user DLL was loaded after searching in "C:\Program
Files (x86)\Trnsys16\UserLib"*

Can you help me?
Thank you, kind regards

Matteo Menin