[TRNSYS-users] Beam radiation warnings with type 56

青青菩提树 mhometown at 163.com
Mon Dec 31 22:52:26 PST 2012

Hello,
i have meeted this

At 2012-12-31 18:47:57,"Martin Ssembatya" <mssembatya at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello there,

I am using using type 56 to model the cooling loads that are to be served by a solar cooling system. However, i am getting a number of warnings for some periods of the year related to the beam radiation incident to one of the orientations. The warnings read, "Beam radiation greater than 0 occurred for an incident angle of 90.00 greater than 90 degrees for orientation 1. Beam radiation has been set to 0!. These warnings keep re - occurring for very many simulation time steps and eventually, it becomes a fatal error after the maximum number of warnings per simulation is exceeded. How can i increase the maximum number of warnings per simulation in order to dodge this problem, because i cant see any way else i can solve this warnings problem? I have tried to increase the "Before 'WARNING' value in the studio cards, but nothing works out. Or is there someone who has ever gotten a similar problem to kindly help me with some suggestions of how i can go about this problem??

Kind regards and happy 2013
Martin