[TRNSYS-users] Creating a Door in Trnsys 3D

Jean Marais jeannieboef at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 05:27:07 PDT 2012

As to the floor...that should be fine, as long as the boundry condition is
set to outdoors. This is known as an external floor and is common as the
first floor of a highrise on parts of the perimeter zones.

Doors are a bit more tricky. You could split your wall into 4 sections, the
middle one being the "door" and assign this surface the door
properties...or you could draw a window and try replicate door properties.