[TRNSYS-users] Type 4

Baboo Gowreesunker Baboo.Gowreesunker at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Jul 11 07:47:28 PDT 2012

Hi

The number of nodes in Type 4 corresponds to the number of derivatives (NEQ in the FORTRAN code) in the Type. There are two nodes for the bottom and top nodes of the tank.

I'm confused as to why we can put different number of output nodes and derivative nodes in the Type. Also, what is the function of the top and bottom nodes, are these the inlet/outlet nodes?

For e.g., if I want 2 nodes in my tank, do I set the derivative number to 2 or 4, and what about the number of outputs ?

Thanks
Baboo