[TRNSYS-users] COOLING PEAK LOAD CALCULATION

JUAN FRANCISCO BELMONTE TOLEDO JuanF.Belmonte at uclm.es
Wed Oct 3 02:44:59 PDT 2012

Dear users.

Any idea how to make a good cooling peak load calculation with trnsys, in a similar way as max. heat load calculation does in trnbuild?.

I mean hipothesis about Solar radiation (What values we must consider and where we can find them), temperature (we consider a sinusoidal wave shape -as EnergyPlus does- or constant value, ...).., in which months we must simulate (for example i´ve found many building with higher values in September due to the Sun is lower and they had a lot of windows,.. ), , tmy files should not be used because are average values, or yes...etc.

thank you.
Regards.

Juan Francisco Belmonte Toledo
Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)