[TRNSYS-users] Data center electrical supply heat gain simulation

Johnson Chua jkchua1 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Oct 8 20:13:23 PDT 2012

Dear all trnsys users

I am trying to do an electrical supply heat gain for data center including the electrical components such as transformer, USP and PDU. As the data center will be running in part load condition in different timing of the day. This will affect the power consumption and the heat gain of the electrical components.

But I am unable to model a similar model of the efficiency for the transformer, USP and PDU which will account the heat gain to Data Center simulation. Hope that expert in trnsys will be able to provide me an approach of my problem as I am newbie to the Trnsys software.

Thank you

Regards
Johnson