[TRNSYS-users] COP and power consumption of the Heat Pump with PV cells

Malik Wojciech Wojciech.Malik at ochsner.pl
Wed Oct 10 01:33:36 PDT 2012

Hello

Could anybody give the prompt how to simulate and which components must be used in Heat Pump system combined with the PV cells?
The main assumptions that I have made are: Type 401 combined with Type 94a and with the building Tpe56. It is possible that the PV will support power consumption of the Heat Pump?
As an result of this simulation I would like to achieve information about the COP (it depends of assumed parameters)  and how the COP value varies depending on the season and the weather.
Also I would like to get information about the cost of this combination (PV+ HP) - how much money we can save using this combination.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions how can I started this simulation and which Types I should use?

I will appreciate any kind of help.

Sincerely
Wojciech