[TRNSYS-users] External heating source in TRNBUILD

Michael Diekerhof Michael.diekerhof at web.de
Thu Oct 11 01:13:22 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I am looking for a way to simulate an external heating source (Air to
water heat pump - Type 401) in combination with Type 56.

I would like to plot the heat pump´s COP and its compressor power
according to QHeat of type 56. My basic Idea was to connect the weather
data to the type 56 and type 401 first and then type 401 to the
building. My problem is, that i dont know how to input an external
heating source in TRNBUILD.

Of course i adjust a roomtemperature which results in Qheat which has to
be covered by the heat pump. But where can i tell type 56 that its
heating source is the heat pump ??? I am thankful for any suggestions.

Michael