[TRNSYS-users] Heat Pump mass flow rates (e.g. Type 401)

Michael Diekerhof Michael.diekerhof at web.de
Thu Oct 18 01:53:16 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I´m working with the heat pump non-standard type 401 and try to display
an air-source heat pump.

I dont have typical values for the Input 2 (evaporator mass flowrate)
and Input 4 (condenser mass flowrate).
The only real connection I´m using is the dry bulb temp, coming from
type 15, as the evaporator inlet temperature. For the massflowrates I
would like to assume constant values.

How can I adjust an outlet condenser temperature of e.g. 55°C. Just
about the massflowrates ?!

Does anyone have experience with heat pump mass flow rates?! I guess
it´s not necessary to have expieriences with Type 401.

I´m thankful for any advices.

Best,

Michael