[TRNSYS-users] type 56

Javier chanis chanisjavier at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 06:36:48 PDT 2012

Good day to all,
I simulating a cooling coil "type52a", I have my weather "type15-6" conected to my cooling coil passing dry bulb and humidity ratio. and then type 52 connected with my multizone building. i chooses in parameter calculation 1 (simple analisis) and in input of flow rate 336 (cause my volume is 280 m3.... im trying to get my Qcooling and Qlatent but when i conect my printer it says no amount.
I just can get the amount sensible and cooling rate by connecting the printer direct with my cooling coil.

If someone can give me a hand here i apreciate it

Best