[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT 2.1.54 help needed

George Kyriakarakos gk at aua.gr
Sun Sep 9 10:03:16 PDT 2012

Dear users,

We upgraded to TRNSYS 17 and also got the TRNOPT update. The installation
exe file that was provided for us works ok, but we are left with a blank
documentation folder after installation.
What we want to know is which version of Genopt is supported by trnopt
2.1.54 and which java version is recommended (inside trnopt where you set
the java path version jre1.6.0_07 appears in the default path. Is this
version the recommended?).
Thank you in advance

George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
MSc Energy Systems & Renewable Energy Sources
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk at aua.gr>