[TRNSYS-users] Temperature and %RH setpoint TRNBUILD

KUM GARY garykum88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:29:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

I trying to calculate the cooling demand of my office building in TRNBUILD
and would like the cooling demand to response according to my occupancy
schedule(less cooling at night and more cooling at day). I try to define
the set temp at the cooling type by i not sure which one should i use
(schedule or input?) And also the equation behind it, because when i enter
like for instance *24degree(set temp) *occupancy schedule+0*, i would get 0
degree when there is no occupancy.

Appreciate your kind assistance on this

Gary Kum