[TRNSYS-users] Calling Matlab r2007b in Trnsys

Yusuf Utku ALTUNBAŞ yualtunbas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 22:12:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have problems with matlab and trnsys usage. Could you please help me?

I am using Windows Xp 32 bit. I try to run "Calling Matlab" example via
Trnsys r16 with Matlab R2007b. But I receive the following errors:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    Message               : Your input file uses Type 155 (Calling Matlab).
"Type155.dll" was found but could not be loaded. Please make sure that a
supported version of Matlab is installed and that Matlab's "bin\win32"
folder is on Windows' search path

*** Fatal Error at time   :      3624.000000
    Generated by Unit     :    19
    Generated by Type     :   155
    TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but
was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll.
A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove
it from the input file
    Reported information  : Type 155 was not found. Please make sure that
Type155.dll is in the 'Userlib' folder.

Is the only suiatable Matlab version is 6.5?

Could you please tell me a solution? Thank you.

Kind Regards.

Utku Altun