[TRNSYS-users] Information about Horizontal Heat Exchanger - Type 997

PARTENAY Vincent vincent.partenay at cstb.fr
Tue Apr 2 01:07:59 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Is there a detailed description of type997 available ?
I would like to use it but since there is a large number of inputs/parameters, more information about the model is required for me...
Could anybody help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Vincent

Vincent PARTENAY
Energies Renouvelables - Département ESE

Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment
290 Route des Lucioles BP 209 - F 06904 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
Tél : +33-(0)4-93-95-67-21
Fax : +33-(0)4-93-95-64-31
Évitez d'imprimer vos emails inutilement. Respectez l'environnement