[TRNSYS-users] Gererate .dll from a Trnsys Simulation

sarah.settler at mailbox.tu-berlin.de sarah.settler at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 3 04:32:56 PDT 2013

Hello,

at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences we are building up a
multi-agent-simulation.
In this simulation we want to use Trnsys, Matlab, modelica models. For
this we need to find a possibility how we can export a whole
simulation to a single .dll file. (Like it is possible for Matlab and
Dymola/Modelica) Is there any additional software like TRNSED able to
export to a .dll? Or is there any other possibility to realize this?

Thank you very much,

Sarah