[TRNSYS-users] how to show simulation result in TRNSYS 16 in excel

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 17 13:58:03 PDT 2013

I would remind all TRNSYS users that sending source code to another
party violates the TRNSYS software license. Since the software comes
with the file that is being requested, the user would have that file if
he/she had purchased the software. If somehow that piece of code was
deleted or destroyed, the user would contact their distributor which
could send them the requested file. All other methods of receiving that
file are in direct violation of the license.

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President - TESS LLC_

_22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com_

On 04/17/2013 1:14 pm, bilel
bouassida wrote:

> I am a TRNSYS 16 user
> and i realy need your
help
> can you please send to me the fortran file of type39 (type39.for)
for trnsys 16 you ll find it in %Trnsys16SourceCodeTypes . please send
it to me i realy need it and thanks brother please anser me

2013/4/17 manoj kumar singh <mksinghtu at gmail.com [9]>

>> Dear Ayoola,

>> You can use Type 65a, output with external file with TRNSYS
specified units. Here you need to give a link to Excel file and you
simulation data will be saved in this file. Later you can analyse it.

afolayan ayoola <afolayan_ayoola at yahoo.com [3]> wrote:

>>> hello,

>>> I am a new trnsys16 user. I will like to know how to show the
result/graphs obtained from my simulation in excel format.
>>> thank
you.
>>> ayoola

>> --

OFFICE ADDRESS:-

>> DR. MANOJ KUMAR SINGH
>> POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW

>> Université de Liège - Faculté des Sciences Appliquées
>> Département
ArGEnCo - Secteur TLU+C
>> LEMA (Local Environment Management and
Analysis)
>> Bureau 548 - Bât. B52/3
>> Chemin des Chevreuils, 1 - 4000
Liège, Belgium

mksinghtu at rediffmail.com [5]
>> mksinghiitd at gmail.com [6]

MOBILE NO. +32-488-016-809 (liege, Belgium) Pl contact at this number

>> +91-9868820037 (India)-Presently on Hold
>> Office number:-
+32-43669644

>> RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
>>
>> _MR. MANOJ KUMAR SINGH_