[TRNSYS-users] TYPE56_Radiant cooling question

Nipaporn Nutprasert ou_oui_ds4 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:09:02 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,
 Now, I'm studying TRNBuild program in advance for radiant cooling application but I have some doubts about the definition of some parameter in TRNBuild program.Please help me know the meaning of specific norm massflow, specific norm power, norm area. I also asked TRNSYS team support but they told me that it is the value at test condition. However I'm confused about performance at test conditions from the German norm DIN 4715-1 test for the chilled ceiling panel that you said . what is the values at test condition that are used to input in my simulation program ? If someone know or have all of the test condition data, please give me all of useful values in order to help me continue my work. Thak you for your kindness.