[TRNSYS-users] Error Type155 Non-iterative component

Martin van Meijeren martinvanm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 04:09:59 PDT 2013

Dear TRNSYS users,

In my attempt to call a Matlab script (Matlab 2011b) in TRNSYS (version 17)
using Type155, TRNSYS/the M-file returns an error already at the
initialization call.
The error occurred at info(7) = 0, info(13) = 0.

The returned value for 'mFileErrorCode' = 110.0000000000000, which in my
case means that the error occurs while processing the trnInputs in the
M-file.
The problem is that I can't figure out what could possibly cause this
error, because it seems very little can go wrong during this step (the
M-file uses naming similar to the example M-files).

What could cause this error?

The calling mode of type155 in my case = 10, I want to use it in order to
generate a control signal based on converged values. Therefore, I have 11
inputs and 1 output.

Hope you can help me with this one, thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Martin