[TRNSYS-users] operative temperature

Angel Carrera angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
Mon Dec 2 02:58:31 PST 2013

Karol,

i am not completely sure, but i guess is only air and surface temperature.
As the radiant temperature is dependent on the view factor of the surface,
and internal gains have no surface associated it can't be taken into
account directly in the calculation of operative temperature

Angel

2013/12/2 Karol Bandurski <karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl>

> Leen,
>

> Thanks for this tips, your PhD is helpful.
>

> But now I would like what is TRNSYS code – which way does TRNSYS calculate
> operative temperature?
>
> Does program take into account also heat gain in the zone or only surfaces
> and air temperature?
>

> Karol

*Àngel Carrera*

*Consultor SeniorÀrea tècnica*

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Mòbil: (+34) 663 27 66 80
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55
Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop