[TRNSYS-users] Workspace for TESS libraries

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:06:19 PST 2013

Hi Lee
It is in the right hand side of the screen mixed with original TRNSYS
components libraries.
You can see it in the attached screenshot.
I had the same problem when I have installed Ver 17. First close and reopen
the TRNSYS. Then if you still was not able to find TESS libraries you have
not installed it. Perhaps you just have installed original TRNSYS not TESS
package. You have to install TESS as well.

Hope it helps
Mehdi