[TRNSYS-users] Mental heat exchanger

Angel Carrera angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
Tue Dec 10 06:09:32 PST 2013

Hi,

I think that type 1237from the TESS storage tank library models a mantle
HX; also, there is a transsolar non standard type (type 340) that models a
mantle HX for a given parameterization, but you better check the
documentation, that is available from the transsolar website, to see if it
really fits in your needs, regards

Angel

2013/12/10 mohammad abdunnabi <moh_jum at yahoo.com>

> Dear TRNSYS Users
> Does any body knows where I can get model (Type) of storage tank with
> mantel heat exchanger, it is not avilable in the main TRNSYS library and
> TESS Library
> Kind Regards
>
> Dr. Mohammad Abdunnabi
> Head of Thermal Energy conversion Department
> Center for Solar Energy Research and Studies (CSERS)
> Tripoli-Libya
> P.O.Box: 12932
> Tel.: +218 21 3699323
> Fax.: +218 21 3699322
> Office Phone: +218 21 7201993
> Mobile Phone: +218 92 2256067

*Àngel Carrera*

*Consultor SeniorÀrea tècnica*

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Mòbil: (+34) 663 27 66 80
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55
Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop