[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Mehdi mahdishahrestani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 00:07:29 PST 2013

I recommend type 56.
You can simply make it in sketch up and transfer it to the trnsys. After making the building you can think about the chiller.
Hope it helps

> On 12 Dec 2013, at 07:09, ali javed <engr.alijaved13 at gmail.com> wrote:
> dear
> i want to calculate the cooling load of a simple class room having 4 walls and flat roof on it which type of building (type 12, 8,19, 56) i have to use in trnsys when at the end i want to connect this with absorption chiller
> _______________________________________________
> TRNSYS-users mailing list
> TRNSYS-users at cae.wisc.edu
> https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/listinfo/trnsys-users
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/trnsys-users-onebuilding.org/attachments/20131212/b2188b5d/attachment-0001.htm>

More information about the TRNSYS-users mailing list