[TRNSYS-users] [Governing equation for Multizone modeling by type 56]

debora antonellis deboraantonellis at hotmail.it
Fri Dec 13 00:02:38 PST 2013

I'm working with trnbuild. Ican notsave the file in the .bui format.  How do you??

From: singh.jatin1319 at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:57:26 +0530
To: trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] [Governing equation for Multizone modeling by type	56]

Hi everyone, I have been working with TRNSYS multizone model and am unable to figure from manuals the description about governing equations used to solve.
What are the governing equation it uses and from what I understand it uses sort of lumped analysis then how it models air flow and ventilation.

Jatin Kumar Singh.
5th year Dual Degree StudentThermal Science & Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Department
IIT Kharagpur.

TRNSYS-users mailing list
TRNSYS-users at cae.wisc.edu