[TRNSYS-users] Component development

Florian Limmer flo.limmer at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:05:56 PST 2013

Hi TRNSYS users,

i am developing a new component fo my bachelors thesis.

i am facing some problems

can anyone tell me how to store variables at the end of one timestep?
and how to get it back at the beginning of the following timestep?

there are a few possible states and maybe the vairables that are to be
stored can be different for the states. so i musst save them before setting
the output values and i have to load them right before the equations.

i'd appreciate your help a lot as i dont know how to deal with that problem.

Thanks a lot

Florian Limmer