[TRNSYS-users] Problem at first start working with TRNSYS

Florian Weiß florianpaulalbertweiss at gmx.de
Fri Feb 15 08:05:09 PST 2013

Hello TRNSYS-Community,

i've installed TRNSYS16 and TESSlib on my own computer. To start with my bachelorthesis, i want to run a simulation which was made by a predecessor. But the simulation doesn't work. In the simulation are used maybe 2-3 non-standart types. I have these two types in addtion.

Could it be possible, that first i have to install the type, so the simulation studio knows, where these types are?

I've added some Data for more explanations.

Thank you in aticioation!

Florian