[TRNSYS-users] Starting point storage tank type 4

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Jan 18 13:12:59 PST 2013

When you say empty I am assuming you mean thermally "empty" and not
starting from a dry tank.  Assuming you mean thermally empty, just set
the values in the derivatives tab of the proforma of the tank to your
desired startup condition.  If you meant dry start, then you'll have to
use a different model - try Type 39.

Jeff

---