[TRNSYS-users] TRN3D and SketchUp 2013

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Jul 2 02:02:46 PDT 2013

Aaron,

it also works with sketchUp 2013. You need to adapt the path already in the installing process.

Best

Jochen Lam
TRNSYS Software Team

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Fax:        +49 711 67976-11
Email:    jlam at transsolar.com<mailto:jlam at transsolar.com>
Web:      www.trnsys.de<http://www.trnsys.de>

Von: trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu] Im Auftrag von Aaron Danenberg
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013 01:52
An: trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] TRN3D and SketchUp 2013

I recently needed to re-install my operating system along with all of my programs.  Does TRN3D work with SketchUp 2013?  When I try to install TRN3D it asks me for a SketchUp 7 or 8 folder, which does not exist, and it won't accept the 2013 folder.  If TRN3D only works with TRNSYS 7 or 8, does anyone have a legit link t download an older copy of the softwware.  When I google I get a shady looking website that wants me to install a "downloader/installer" first before I can download the older SketchUp.

Thanks,

Aaron Danenberg