[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Robin Curtis curtis at geoscience.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 02:01:30 PDT 2013

Can you explain what you mean by a heat recovery GSHP system - do you mean a typical Daikin/Mitsubishi  DX/VRV  type of GSHP system delivering simultaneous heating and cooling using heat recovery on  the DX side. Or do you mean a conventional water-to-water, or water-to-air, GSHP system - with some kind of heat recovery from air  etc  for use on the ground loop?

On 3 Jul 2013, at 08:34, "赵永青"<503271081 at qq.com> wrote:

> Hi,everyone
>  I'm a new Trnsys user,I'm modeling a project with a heat recovery GSHP heat pump system,which type can I use to model this system ?
>

> PPlease consider the environment before printing this email
> 保护环境-请在确实需要时再打印此邮件

>   祝:身体健康,工作顺利!
>                           长沙绿建节能科技有限公司
>                                                   赵永青