[TRNSYS-users] Mechanical versus Natural ventilation

MAIS, Thomas t.mais at bouygues-construction.com
Fri Jul 5 06:00:10 PDT 2013

Thanks Adrien.

But my goal is to cool down an office with natural ventilation while a mechanical ventilation (for the airflow complying with the requirements of regulations) is running.
So if I get your point, it's impossible to evaluate AT THE SAME TIME an airflow from mechanical and natural ventilation... Is it correct ?

See U