[TRNSYS-users] Updating TRNSYS3D idf

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Mon Jul 8 03:16:37 PDT 2013

Dear Sarah,

just use the export function. It'll creates an IDF file from your opened B7 file. The update function is for older files only, when not all information required for writing an IDF file were stored in the B17 file.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Telefon: +49 711 67976-0
http://www.trnsys.de

Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Stuttgart - München - New York - Paris
Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,
Steuernummer: 99073/00911,USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu] Im Auftrag von Sarah Leenknegt
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. Juli 2013 14:42
An: trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Updating TRNSYS3D idf

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I would like to update my idf-model, and have read the previous
discussions about this. However, in TRNbuild, the menu-item "update
TRNSYS3d file" is greyed out.. The export option is available. What am I
missing?

Kind regards,

Sarah Leenknegt

--

ir. arch. Sarah Leenknegt - KU Leuven - Building Physics Section -
Department of Civil Engineering - Kasteelpark Arenberg 40, bus 2447 -