[TRNSYS-users] Wall Layers Temperature

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Mon Jul 8 04:55:27 PDT 2013

Dear Ahmed,

With the TYPE 56 you are just able to get the surface temperatures. It would be possible to calculate inner wall temperatures
with TYPE 399 for PCM - Phase change materials in passive and active wall constructions.

Best

Jochen Lam
TRNSYS Software Team

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Fax:        +49 711 67976-11
Email:    jlam at transsolar.com<mailto:jlam at transsolar.com>
Web:      www.trnsys.de<http://www.trnsys.de>

Von: trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu] Im Auftrag von Ahmed Khoja
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013 19:45
An: trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Wall Layers Temperature

Dear Trnsys users,
I am modeling a massive roof (over a 1 m thick) that is constructed of different layers each have a  varying thickens and thermal properties. My question on you is: is there any way or any special type available out there that would allow me to read the temperature of wall layers or the temperature of the wall at varying depths! not only the wall inside/outside surface temperature
Your help is highly appreciated
Best
Ahmed