[TRNSYS-users] Dryer

Karelly Romero karelly.romero at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:11:45 PDT 2013

Hi, I am a TRNSYS user since this is the tool for my Master.

Currently in am working in a dryer. Since there is no special module for
the drying chamber, I was wondering how can use the Type 56 to simulate it.
The solid to dry is beef meat spread out in shelves and occupy a small part
of the space.

Also I have a doubt about how to get the gradient of sorptive isotherm line
for meat and the coupling for each zone.

I would be very helpful if you can explain me a way to do it in Type 56.

Thanks