[TRNSYS-users] Strange results from Type52

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Wed Jul 10 00:30:55 PDT 2013

Hello.

I try to investigate the performance of a cooling coil at different chilled
water flow rates (see attached .tpf file).  When I adjust the control signal of
the water pump from 1 down to around 0.4, the chilled water leaving
temperatures increase as expected.  However, when I further reduce the control
signal, it appears that the leaving chilled water temperatures begin to
decrease.  Is it the problem from the cooling coil model or any other issue?
Please advise.  I am using TRNSYS16.1.  Thank you!

Best Regards
Chun Kwong LEE
City University of Hong Kong