[TRNSYS-users] Type 2 : which values (instantaneous or averaged) are control decisions based on?

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:19:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

My question is for debugging purposes, using a differential controller like
type 2.

At a given simulation time step (e.g 1st time step, between time = 0 and
time = 1h) which temperatures are control decisions based on :

- instantaneous value at time = 0h?
- instantaneous value at time = 1h?
- average value over the time step reported at the end of the time step
i.e. the average value between 0h and 1h? (outputs from trnsys
printer/plotter)

This is a bit tricky but would really help me in understanding of trnsys
works.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

--
*Damien CASETTA*
*INSA Lyon / Génie Energétique et Environnement*