[TRNSYS-users] Error Message 15, then Message 45 in 3D project

Paula Claudino pclaudino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:00:35 PDT 2013

I created a 3D model in Sketchup, imported this file into TRNBuild, then
used this .idf file in a new 3D building project, created using the wizard.
When I try to run this model, I get a Message 15 error, indicating that the
equation for IT_W_90_45 is the cause. This is the only error message.
I found the duplicate version of this equation and deleted it, in the
Radiation calculator. When I try running the model again, the new error is
Message 48, indicating that IB_W_90_45 is the cause. Any idea what is going
on here? I saw that someone else had posted a few months ago about Message
15, in a similar scenario, but the resolution was to send David the file
for him to look for the error. Is this error the symptom of a problem with
my 3d model? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Paula