[TRNSYS-users] response factors integration

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Fri Jul 26 00:36:10 PDT 2013

Anna Marta,

you may use Type 93  - Input value recall

The input value recall component remembers the values NI inputs for the preceding NT time steps. The values of NI and NT are set as parameters to the component. Such "input value recall" devices are useful in adding time delays to a system that is unrealistically sensitive to input changes or that suffers from control instability. By controlling based on values from a previous time step, systems will become much more robust. It is understood that in such situations, a small enough time step must be used so that the assumption of a delay in sensing the control signal is reasonable.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Telefon: +49 711 67976-0
http://www.trnsys.de<http://www.trnsys.de/>

Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Stuttgart - München - New York - Paris
Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,