[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS PID Controller for more than one control signal

Stefan Zlatev shz20 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 26 02:02:16 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to use a PID controller to provide the heating control signal to several heat pumps depending on a set temperature that I need to deliver to a building. However, the number of heat pumps that would be ON depends on the load. As a result, I believe I need to connect the TRNSYS PID controller to a self designed component, which would provide the conditions, and then to the heat pumps control signal.

I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Stefan Zlatev